Sunday, August 25, 2013

Updating and Pinging your Blogs


Blogs should be updated every time to generate more visitors and readers. At first and due to busy workloads, I always forgot to update my blog. Until I have learned that you should write at least one blog a day for you to have a greater chance being indexed by the search engine. In other words, updating your blog everyday get you an advantage in having a high SEO.

Blogging today became famous and became the source of income in the internet marketing. If you are blogging for leisure or just for fun that is good. But why don’t you knock the door and blog for leisure and for fun and at the same time earn some extra cash. If you are regularly updating your blog and you have a good number of readers and followers, I think this is the time that you turn the tide high and low.

Some people like me are not given the talent of writing but I have been given a talent of reading. So what? I mean there are only few people good at reading and writing both. Some of the successful internet marketing are not even good at writing but they were the one earning from 5 digits to 6 digits monthly. Maybe you just heard the myth, yes it’s true. We don’t need to mention any names and I know you knew these guys I am talking about. If not, better search for them and be friend with them. Maybe you can get a share or even a fraction from a million dollar revolving in the internet marketing.

Blogging is addictive and somewhat abusive sometimes. But for marketers like us, this should be done in a manner that it is informative and helpful to everyone. Not only to your clients but to every person who want to learn something new from your expertise. So you must write a content that is humanistic and realistic.

If you are on to internet marketing world, you must see to it that your blog are giving fresh information to your readers. If you regularly monitor your blogs stats and your audience is growing, you must see to it that it has to continue giving information that they can use so they continue visit your site.

Now let’s say you have updated your blog, even the old content of the former articles that you have written. The question is, “did you tell it to the internet world?”

During my previous blogging years, I might say there are more than 5 blogs that I’ve been created and discarded for I even forgot to write something fresh so my audience depleted. Until I’ve learned about pinging your blog once you update it.

Pinging your blog is a way of telling other websites that you have updated your blog with fresh contents. So if they knew that you have a fresh content, they might come and see to what you have in your blog. Here comes a visitor!

You can use free multiple ping services like what I’ve been using: http://autopinger.com and http://pingoat.com to send pings after I updated or wrote knew things in my blog. It may take a minute but it’s worth waiting since this is your way to have visitors and with more visitors to come means more traffic and more potential earnings.

You can also submit your blog to content sharing/voting websites such as http://digg.com and http://stumbleupon.com but be careful not to spam them or you could lose your account J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

click here